Hi, I'm Ryan's dad. Ron.
Our family has a story to tell. An amazing story about a young man growing up and going out to live on his own. Ryan's story.
If you know Ryan or our family, then you know that Ryan doesn't YET live on his own. That goal, that story is still being written. As God daily unfolds this story, I will be the teller.
Come back often as we tell the story of Ryan as he proclaims to the world, "I am learning to live on my own!"
Start with the first post, 11/29/10. You will be glad you did.
Thanks, Ron

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Guest Speaker

Nine years ago an area Christian school began a wonderful event; each spring they would invite the special needs high schoolers from the county for a fun-filled field day.  They called it CIA Day. (Christians in Action)  This year Ryan and I were invited to be special guests for the day and to be guest speakers.  We said, “Yes” immediately.  I’m through typing. Watch the video.


Part I
http://vimeo.com/24073047

Part II
http://vimeo.com/23779870




No comments:

Post a Comment