Hi, I'm Ryan's dad. Ron.
Our family has a story to tell. An amazing story about a young man growing up and going out to live on his own. Ryan's story.
If you know Ryan or our family, then you know that Ryan doesn't YET live on his own. That goal, that story is still being written. As God daily unfolds this story, I will be the teller.
Come back often as we tell the story of Ryan as he proclaims to the world, "I am learning to live on my own!"
Start with the first post, 11/29/10. You will be glad you did.
Thanks, Ron

Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Ryan Network

I've been "writing" these Ryan stories for years, but not until this last fall did I start putting them on paper.  Nobody has seen them.  Not until today.  Today is the day I launch the blog.  And when I say that I don't know where this thing is going to take us, I mean it.  This one thing I do know, I don't want to get in the way.  I don't want to get in the way of Ryan and HIS plans; I don't want to get in the way of God and HIS plans; and I don't want to get in the way of Ryan's many, many friends --- and what YOU will bring to this table. 

So, I have been encouraged to build a frame that will hold us all. 
·        The blog starts today. 
·        Website; LearningToLiveOnMyOwn.com  (not active, but soon)
·        The Twitter account is LearningOnMyOwn
·        We have an email account;  LearningToLiveOnMyOwn @ gmail.com                 and we would love to hear from you.

At some point someone smarter than me (shouldn't be hard to find) will put together an email updater list thingy of interested folk; The Ryan Network.

Today is the launch. Here  we GO.


If you have time--- start with the first post; 11/29/10. 
Thanks, Ron 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Ron, I am looking forward to hearing from you and keeping up with Ryan. He is such an amazing young man!!!
    Jeri Brockette

    ReplyDelete